About a week ago I was happily working away on an ASP.NET Web API project when I noticed something fishy happening. And by “fishy”, I mean incredibly, unbelievably, stupendously frustrating. When initially loaded, the application worked fine. Start the project, execute a command from Postman, get results. But after running for 8 or 10 minutes, results would suddenly stop coming back. It didn’t take long to figure out where it was failing, however why it was failing was another matter entirely. [Read More]
Weird Windows Error: The File Already Exists
I ran into a very strange Windows error a while back. It started when I tried to make a commit in GitHub for Windows and got an error message. [Read More]
WordPress: All Tags and Categories Suddenly Disappeared!
Late last night, as I was writing up a new blog post, I glanced down at my category list and realized I needed to change what was selected. Right away, I noticed that the “Most Used” tab was selected instead of “All Categories”. I must have clicked it by accident, I thought. But when I clicked the “All” tab, it was empty. The list was completely blank. I went back to the “Most Used” list and they all seemed intact. [Read More]